Friday, November 11, 2016

Sealed

A few days passed and my days were spent sleeping, my evenings spent stripping, and my nights partying and hanging out.  With Toby.


Turns out he enjoys my company.  Not that I blame him.  I knew I would be leaving in about a week, so I didn't invest too much into him.  I was good at playing that game.  I would give him just enough to want more, but never enough to cause me attachment.  Nothing sexual though.  He didn't push it, I didn't offer it.  He hadn't even kissed me.


It was a half hour until closing and the club was packed.  All of the girls were working the floor and in and out of private dances, except for the 3 that were required on stage rotations.  I was sitting on some guy's lap laughing with he and his friends, talking about the Cubs.  Apparently they were in town for a bachelor party from Chicago.  Guy had his hand resting on the edge of my G-string on my hip.  He kept nonchalantly rubbing his cheek on my breast when he'd move around to talk.  They were a loud boisterous group, but entertaining still.


I looked up and locked eyes with Toby.  This had been the standard the past few nights.  He would show up around closing and we would go to a diner, or a house party.  I smiled at him so he knew I saw him and went back to talking. 


I finished up the drink I was holding and set the cup down on the table by where guy and I were sitting.  As I was standing up, GDFR came on.  There is something about that song that I love.  It's great to dance to.  I started moving around, and guy asked me for a lap dance right there.  Once done, he tucked some bills into my G-string, I thanked him for the laughs and started towards Toby.


"Hey!" I grinned, pulling the money out and folding it over, preparing to take it to the back.


"Hi," he half-smiled back.  "Are you able to leave soon?"


I looked back and around the place.  It was still full.  "I dunno.  It's still really full.  I could probably still make more money."


Something I hadn't seen before flashed through his eyes, but then it was gone.  "Ok.  Well, would you be willing to go to brunch with me around 10?"


I was surprised, slightly.  I knew we had been having a good time with each other, but he knew I didn't live here.  I wrinkled my nose at him.  "You mean, like a date?"


His cheeks reddened.  He started looking around, anywhere but at me.  "I mean, yeah, if that's okay?"


I laughed and could feel myself blush.  I'd had guys who'd asked me out in the club before, but I never took it seriously, and it was more of a lust thing, and I never took anyone up on it.  This didn't feel that way.  "Oh, sure, of course.  Yeah, that's okay."  Have I ever mentioned I'm bad at dating?  "But you know that I'm leaving soon."


Toby's casual confidence returned then.  He looked me in the eyes and slyly brushed my hand with his.  "All I'm asking for is a date, please?"


"I accept, then." And I genuinely smiled at him.


He gave me one last look and turned to leave.  Megan pounced on me as soon as he was walking away.  "You aren't leaving with him?"


"Not tonight.  He asked me out for the morning.  Weird, right?"


She rolled her eyes at me and walked away.  Whatev.


The rest of the night was uneventful.  Before I left to head back to my hotel, one of the bouncers stopped me.  "Here, someone left this for you," he said, as he shoved an envelope in my hand.


I looked at the envelope, and there was nothing on it, but it was sealed.  I shrugged my shoulders and tucked it into my purse, mentally making a note that I would read it when I got to the hotel.

3 comments:

  1. Ugh cliffhanger.....nooooooooo....can't wait to see what happens next!!
    -N

    ReplyDelete
  2. need to know what happens! Bonus soon please?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dying to know what is in that envelope!!!! Please update soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete